Is it possible to enlarge the hole with a little bit bigger twist drill?

Assistenza -

No, it's not admitted. To widen an existing hole you must use a core-drill.

We suggest you to use these measures of these tools: 5241 - 5242

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk